Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shop and Stock!

It takes some mental effort for me to get in the mood to shop for clothes... but for me when I get to go stock the boutique for the weekends... It seems effortless. Why? because I get to shop for other people! I always have a hard time shopping for myself. My knack is finding clothes that remind me of people and knowing that what I choose for them would look great. I will often see a dress for  my daughter or a jacket for my friend and just know that the color or the pattern would suit them well. This is way I personal shop for my boutique. I grap a shopping cart at the Thrift and just go for it! Clothes just start calling my name or someone else's and into the cart it goes. Stay tuned for some new shots of today's thrifting adventures...maybe I'll find something especially for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment