Friday, March 25, 2011

My Chic Boutiques coming soon!

Part of my collaboration with United Cerebral Palsy Thrift Stores in San Diego county will be realized next week. My Chic Thrift will be designing "in store " boutiques that will allow customers the opportunity to buy clothing and accessories that I use in my photo shoots and videos. As we move forward with RVH studios projects, anything you see that you like can be yours if you go to the boutiques. For instance, all the garments you see in these new photos will be for sale next week at the Chula Vista location. All four stores will have My Chic Thrift boutiques that will feature all "ready to wear ' outfits that I have personally styled. I have put together outfits for day wear and evening looks. I have helped the customer by already accessorizing the outfits so all you have to do is check out the boutique and walk out with a great polished look. I selected a range form great vintage leather jackets to the perfect " little black dress"! Please see the list of UCP Thrifts in your neighborhood and tell  them Rosy from MY CHIC THRIFT sent ya!!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! you have the best ideas and talent Rosa!!

    ReplyDelete