Monday, March 28, 2011

Sharing some of our most recent shoots with you!





It takes alot of creative ideas and great garments to be able to produce quality shoots with recycled clothing! I am often asked as we are shooting on location, "where can I buy that or how do you get your clothes and ideas?"  This is why I went into partnership with the thrift stores -soon you'll be able to purchase the garments after I shoot them! Being a Thrift Store Champion means I'm always on the look out for a great garment to recycle. These following shots are great example of pulling together several pieces and creating an new feel to them as they are paired with other recycled accessories. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Accessorize accessorize accessorize! It is hard to put together complete looks, even with your experienced eye! One thing I'd like a little tutorial on, is how to compliment or even accent items I already bought new. Turn daywear into night, how to s t r e t c h my wardrobe with some key items, and what items should I NEVER turn down if I can find them? Thanks Looking forward to learning more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true Linda! One piece of jewelry or a great hat or scarf can really polish off a look. I am a big believer in buying something already with a few looks in mind so that you aren't stuck with a great shirt that you cannot wear unless you have new shoes or a new pair of pants to pull the look off. Love the idea of the tutorial so I can help our readers get started in becoming Thrift Store CHampions! Stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great foto's. you make it look so easy, but the great ones always do. Saw your spread in the My hometown which prompted me to visit your blog. look forward to seeing more fotos from you.

    ReplyDelete