Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Fashion - Welcome back wardrobe!!!!

 I realize that I've left my reading classes outside. I jump out of my chair and hurry outside to get them from the patio that has been my outdoor living room for the summer.
I feel the cold air and the raindrops falling today and suddenly, I get chill -not from being cold but from the excitement that for the next few months, I get to wear my favorite clothes!!!
Autumn has arrived  and this can only mean one thing here in sunny San Diego!! It's time to break out the autumn wardrobe!!!!! Cardigans, black riding boots, berets... here I come. Hand maid scarfs, bright colored turtle necks, my cozy argyle socks... how I've missed you. What fun we will have together as I mix and match you together with a great penny loafer or a sleek black boot!!!

Now that we all agree that this is the season to truly be chic and flaunt your style because honestly -its about options and Autumn is  all about options. Layering is the key to creating a classic yet individual style!

My suggestion...hit the thrifts. Thrift stores are now starting to bring out their Winter stock. Now is the time to start looking for not only a great Halloween costume but also that perfect winter coat or a great pair of rainy day boots and slicker!!  You'll find those great looking long armed wool sweaters that will cost you $50 retail for about $5 . Trust me -great deals are there for the taking!
Love it!  Love it! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment