Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Home town Magazine shoot in the can!!!

Finally a moment to post after such a long break! The magazine layout is finally shot and edited. The process of editing photos for print is difficult. With so many specifics to worry about -lighting, cropping, garment placement and finally -all around great composition - after hours of eye wrenching looping... I am happy to report that My Chic Thrift is "over the moon" with  the pictures. We shot Couture, ready to wear, children's and vintage. We even threw in some original Tye Dye pieces by some young local designers!!!
Now the waiting begins to see which shots and looks the editorial time selects! I didn't have any favorites because I loved all the shoots we did but as a vintage lover -the shots themed around the Great Gatsby are my choice for the cover!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment