Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some of my favorite pics ever!


When we first started throwing around the idea of My Chic Thrift -I would doubt myself ! The team would go out and shoot and after a long day of being on location, getting sunburned and feeling starved -I'd run home and hope that the shots from the day would be waiting in my inbox.  Would they be good? Did we get the shot I saw in my mind? Were my ideas "too" outta of the box ?  I'm posting 2 of my favorite testing shots from back in the day... these pics always inspire me..they remind me that you do not need designer clothes or an exotic locale to shoot a great look and create art! Enjoy the shots - the red flower was on a Christmas present I received and the pink hat I picked up at an estate sale for $5 bucks. Gotta  love Hobo Chic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment