Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gina Here!

Hello! My name is Gina, I'm also one of Rosy's new interns. I hope to be blogging more and sharing my amazing times working here! Today Rosy, Alexius and I will get an early start and go to Buffalo Exchange, which is a nice thrift story in Hillcrest, and start pulling cloths to redesign for a big fashion show we are working on. I'm so excited to be also designing a dress because it would be such a good learning experience. We also have a photo shoot today, which is for a new store RVH Studios is working with called Tannis. Rosy and I put on a small fashion show for Tannis and they loved it! I'm so excited to be working with the store and help them grow. As a little girl, I never put that much thought into what I would wear, but as I got older, I got more into fashion and how to put a cute outfit together. My personal style is more simple and classic, I don't like over doing myself and I want to be comfortable. Yesterday, Rosy, Alexius and I went to the thrift store to pull clothes and also see what kinda of style we have. It was really interesting to work with Alexius because we have different styles and we mix well together. I'll be blogging more to let you know what we are doing! Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment