Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Intern take over!

Hey mychicthrift.com followers!, My name is Alexius and I am Rosy Vasquez's new intern. I am so excited to be more involved with the Mychicthrift pick's. Hopefully I will be able to blog more often and let you guys know whats up!. Today Rosy, Gina and I picked some new vintage/modern pieces. My specific picks seemed to be too "old lady" (according to Rosy), but at least I would be a very stylish old lady. My fellow teammate  noticed I was attracted to the shoulder pads and pieces that can be re-designed. Because my dream is to become a fashion designer,  my ideas are always for pieces that could easily be put together with something else. Once I was able to figure out what would appeal to our chic customers I then was able to pick more accordingly. I ran around the thrift store like a little kid in a candy store and found very stylish wearable clothes that I wondered why they were given away in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment