Thursday, May 26, 2011

More to share from mychicthrift.com






In order to keep the boutique stocked with my personal shopping choices, we hit the store at least three times a week so I can pull the clothes that catch my eye. We  have incorporated a children's section and a men's rack ! Love the vintage stuff that's popping up for the cool  male hipsters. I'm really drawn to the checkers, pearl button shirts and anything that's form fitting polyester. Stay tuned for some new pics of what every  "cool cat" should be sporting this summer.
The shots above are new items we know are "haute" and should be worn immediately but a women with some "haute" taste! The gold bag is incredible and the knit dress is just perfect for a great nite out during the summer. I added a few household items that caught my eye! Anything you guys want to see more of...comments are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping set the tone for some vintage fashion opps! I'm so sick of wearing black -- old habits die hard, so spring /summer in the most common size, according to retailers, 12-14 if you please?

    ReplyDelete